Smoke purifier The filter system of smoke purifier is the central part of the smoke polluter. The maintenance task of the filter system directly affects the pollution effect of the whole machine. How to maintain and replace the filter system of the smoke polluter.
1. The filter element should be changed regularly to ensure that the machine works in good condition. Before changing and maintaining the filter system, be sure to cut off the power supply.
2. The primary filter element can be changed frequently by the smoke purifier manufacturer as required.
3. When the adsorption force decreases, we should reflect on whether the medium efficiency filter element needs to be replaced. If the suction force is still small after liquidation, we should replace it with a new high efficiency filter element.
4. When the main filter is replaced with a new one, the replacement date shall be indicated.
5. When installing and assembling the filter element of smoke polluter, hold the surrounding frame with both hands, and gradually put in and take out the filter element. During handling, do not use head or hand to push the outside of the filter element, so as to prevent the filter material from deforming or damaging the solder smoke purifier equipment, which will affect the filtering effect.
How to deal with welding fume? In fact, there are many ways to deal with welding fume. Next, Haolong Environment will summarize four ways to deal with welding fume.
The first is to prevent and control from the source to reduce the generation of welding dust as much as possible. The use of reasonable welding processes in the welding process can reduce the generation of welding smoke from the source. In addition, the moxibustion smoke purifier should also use clean, rust free and oil-free welding materials in the selection of welding materials to minimize the occurrence and emission of welding dust.
The second is to collect welding fume directly at the welding point.
Welding fume collection at welding points can not only directly collect welding fume generated at welding source, but also make full use of working space. Taking the welding fume purifier equipment as an example, it can move with welding points. The flexible universal suction arm equipped with the equipment can be placed above the welding laser fume purifier contact, with a distance of 20-30cm, so as to achieve the function of purifying smoke and dust.
The third is centralized purification in the isolated welding area.
This method is that when it is difficult to collect the source, the welding production line that generates welding fume can be isolated in a centralized way and the local overall ventilation can be carried out. When there are many welding stations, the centralized dedusting system can be considered for centralized treatment after the collection of a single welding station.