HDP series digital torque tester torque measuring meter of wrenches and other tools
|Within ± 0.5%
|Detector bit socket
|H4 or 1/4 hex, H5 or 1/4 hex
CALIBRATION OF TORQUE TESTER:
The detecting element of the Digital Torque Tester has a specially designed structure and maintains its stabilized load accuracy over a long period of time. However at least once a year inspections are required to get the best use from the Tester. Calibration can be practiced by customers sing a weight bar (optionally available).When the stabilized and correct state an not be achieved by the customer ,adjustment and repair will be carried out by local authorized distributors. When the jam is found exceeding local technical ability, the manufacturer will repair the Tester.
INSPECTING THE FIDAPTOR:
1. Replace the thrust bearing in the accuracy regulator periodically, when you use the accuracy regulator repeatedly, bearing will wear and become damaged, thereby losing their smooth rotation and resulting in deteriorated measurement accuracy.
2. Inspect the accuracy regulator before you use if dust. Dust, absence of grease and bending in the shaft will degrade measurement accuracy.
1. Torque reading is simple and accurate because torque is displayed on a clear digital display.
2. By holding and displaying the peak torque value, you can set torque for tools precisely.
3. Testers work both clockwise and counterclockwise, so you can easily measure torque while tightening and loosening pieces.
4. The product is simple and robust because the strain gauge is directly attached to the torque detector.
5. Specially designed for management of torque for impact drives.
6. First peak measuring mode (F. PEAK) gives precision measurements of torque wrenches or other tools.
7. Confirm peak, FP mode value by buzzer.
1. For collecting data on holes diameters prepared for tightening screws ;
2. Memory function makes saving and managing of torque data possible ;
3. Automatically recalibrated to zero value ;
Contact Us at Any Time