Digital gauge for measuring torque HIT series torque measurement
They do tfunction well no matter how superior screw tightening tools are. There are four types including HIT-10, HIT-100, HIT-300 and HIT-500 to set the torque of electric screwdrivers, which are used to test such tools as torque drivers and torque wrenches, measuring the torque of rotating parts, and also for systematizing extensive production control process with computers, Designed as easy-to-operate, accurate, and economical tools.
1. Specially designed for management of torque for impact drives.
2. First peak measuring mode (F. PEAK) gives precision measurements of torque wrenches or other tools.
3. Confirm peak, FP mode value by buzzer.
Using The Socket:
By devising the attachments, you can use this tester to measure the torque of tools other than screwdrivers. Careful attention should be given to the following points when
1. The socket and the attachment should fit each other firmly.
2. The attachment should be durable enough not to break down during measurement.
3. The vertical load on the socket should be no more than 10kg.
4. No impact should be impost on the socket.
5. In addition, observe basic rules of the torque meters
Packing & Shipping:
Contact Us at Any Time